Tuesday, October 02, 2007

When I first saw her, gee I liked that girl

Eyeshadow, lipstick, smoking cigarettes.

Lucky Rabbit

Add to My Profile | More Videos

A little different today, I took up John. K's lesson on his wabsite.
This was hard to draw, mostly because I'm really bad at drawing.

Scanning this took a long time.

Process:

Took the video provided on the wabsite, and put in Flash.

Then I went frame by frame trying to redraw what I saw.

Threw away the wasted paper and scanned everything.

Converted everything to PNG's in Photochop

and placed it in Flash.


I thought the first part was fast, but I played besides the original and that's about the same speed.

No sound, too big of file, I no good at file compression.

Ursula finally has tits, Allright!
Ursula finally has tits, now she's cool!

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff. watch your volumes on your shapes from pose to pose, cause they're kinda off. Keep at it!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger R. Banuelos said...

Yeah, the head shrinks and stuff like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home